Women far and wide flock to Andre Assous to get their hands on (or should we say feet in?) the Nice.
1. They're chic. With a clean band across the foot, a subtle embellishment near the toe and stylish tan heel and strap coloring, the Nice is a sleek, much classier version of a flip-flop. Who can say no to that?
2. They're comfy!! The Nice flaunts a cushioned insole under a layer of leather and a shock absorbing rubber outsole. A hint of heel offers just the right amount of elevation, taking a load off your back.
3. They're effortless. Casual, laid-back but still polished, these sandals will take you from beach to errand-running, movies to shopping, you name it. Leave a pair at the door and slip em on and off as you come and go.
4. They're versatile. The Nice pairs well with just about anything in your closet. Jeans? Check. Dresses? Check. Shorts? Check. Floral print? Check, check!
5. They're affordable. We love how this quality, leather-lined sandal won't break the bank. At under $100, you can treat yourself to multiple colorways, or perhaps one of Nice's sisters: Novalee and Nancy.